If you want to Connect Lenovo phone to PC to use the phone functionalities or data then you are at the right place. There are so many ways to fix it. A few of them are remote, online, or phone. There are three modes offers by Lenovo Phone Support. To use such modes, you need to have anyone out of devices—phone, remote software, or website. If you want to Connect Android Phone to your Computer then follow the steps as given below:
Steps to Connect Lenovo Phone To PC | Call +1-855-847-1975
- Connect your Lenovo phone to PC via USB cable.
- Your smartphone will display “USB Computer Connection”
- If you don’t get,then drag the notification bar download.
- You need to tab on item stated as “Connected as a media device”
- After that, tap “Open the USB storage device” or or “MTP”, or “PTP”.
- Selecting device depends on the interface you use.
- At last, go to “My computer” or “PC”.
- Select to access the USB device.
- Now, you can access phone pictures, videos given in internal storage.
- You need to visit to This PC >> Vibe K5 >> Internal Storage >> DCIM
- Access files of MicroSD card via path: visit to This PC >> Vibe K5 >> SD Card
Yet, getting the same issue?
- You need to change USB cable
- You need to restart the phone & computer
- Make an attempt to connect to another PC (if possible)
- Reset the Lenovo phone to factory (KeyNote: it may cause data loss)
Related Blog: How To Connect External Hard Drive To Lenovo Tablet?
Contact+1-855-847-1975 To A Lenovo PC Support Professionals for Instant Help:
If your issue still continues then always feel free to contact Lenovo professionals. In the list, best way is to get your phone in your hand to dial the Lenovo Computer Support Number +1-855-847-1975. Ringing the toll-free number will connect you to experts. Such experts are available 24/7/365 days in every nook &corner across the country & around the globe. Thus, have a go!