Sometimes, brightness may damage your vision to the greater extent. Radiations may affect your precious eyes. If you want to Fix Lenovo Laptop brightness issue, then contact professionals sooner.
Best way is to contact Lenovo Laptop Support experts over channels:
- Online: Avail a wide range of online services. So, get live tutorial,emailing, feedback form, FAQ, and Q & A community.
- Remote: avail an extensive range of remote services. Plus, formatting, scanning, system cleaning can also get any time.
- Telephone: avail a huge range of consultation services.
Methods to Resolve Lenovo Laptop Brightness Issue:
Method 1: Remove Useless Monitor Driver of Team viewer Software
- Click on “Start” taskbar menu.
- Click on “Control Panel”
- You will get “Hardware and Sound”&then “Device Manager”
- In the Device Manager window, try to get“Monitors”.
- Right-click themonitor
- You need to select “Uninstall”.
- Ensure that you have checked the “Remove driver” option.
- Once you removed, click on“Scan for hardware changes” icon.
- Remove the driver installed on your Teamviewer.
- In such a way, brightness adjust slider will reappear.
Method 2: Roll back driver
- Get the “Device Manager”
- You need to select “Display adapters”
- Scroll down the page.
- After that, right-click on Intel(R) HD Graphics4000.
- Select “Properties”option.
- Get the “tab Drivers” in the pop up window
- You need to push the “rollback driver” button. Wait for a few minutes.
- Recover the brightness by keyboard increasing or decreasing functions.
Method 3: Upgrade Intel Video Driver to the latest ones
- Upgrade to the Windows 7 Intel Video Driver
- Upgrade to the Windows 8.1 Intel Video Driver
- Check if brightness controls keep restoring via brightness keys.
Still, getting same issue? Call to experts to fix Lenovo Laptop Brightness issue online.
Related Blog: How To Fix Lenovo No Bootable Device Found Error?
Contact Lenovo Technical Support Expert Number +1-855-847-1975 for all-round help:
If your Lenovo issue still continues then try to contact Lenovo Support experts. To do so, the quickest way is to get experts on the line by dialing the Lenovo Support Number. Dialing the toll-free number +1-855-847-1975 will connect you with experts. After that, experts will understand your issues one-by-one. In such a way, error fixation is not at all big deal.