At times, you may face an issue with your Lenovo Laptop, where you need to find solutions for How to Remove Lenovo Bloatware From windows. The Lenovo is a brand of laptop computers, originally owned by IBM. Like many computer manufacturers, Lenovo sells its computers with the software installed. This is generally a combination of brand-specific software and trial versions from third parties. These extra software packages apparently get larger with each new model of computer that is released, to the point which many users now refer to them as “bloatware.” Here the blog will guide the proper steps how to rid your Lenovo computer of bloatware. Also, you can connect with highly skilled and knowledgeable technicians.
Steps to Remove Lenovo Bloatware from Windows:-
Step 1:- Find the List the Names of the Software
- First of all, go your Windows Lenovo desktop.
- Then look over the icons and list the names of the software you want to remove.
Step 2:- Check the Menu and Submenus
- Click “Start” button, and then click “Programs.”
- Then check the menu and submenus and list the other software you want to remove.
Step 3:- Click on the “Program Files” Folder
- Then you will need to return to the ‘Start” Menu and click “My Computer”.
- Then select your hard drive and double-click on the “Program Files” folder.
- Next, list the names of any software you want to remove.
Step 4:- Choose “Add or Remove Programs
- Then you have to return to the “Start” Menu.
- Next, click “Control Panel” and then choose “Add or Remove Programs.”
Step 5:- Add or Remove Programs
- Find the first software program that you want to remove in the list of programs in the “Add or Remove Programs” window.
- Then click “Remove”.
- Hit “Yes” when asked, “Are you sure …?”
Step 6:-Repeat Steps
- Repeat step 5 for each of the programs on your list.
- Then you restart your computer.
For getting any help, you can contact at Lenovo Technical Support Number for quick help by technicians.
Related blog: How to Change Lenovo Laptop Serial Number in BIOS?
Connect With Lenovo Customer Care Number
+1-855-847-1975 for Remove Lenovo Bloatware Help:-
If you any doubt or problem to follow the above steps, then you can contact with Lenovo Customer Service team to get help & guidance. The proficient technicians will give you the complete instruction and knowledge and helps to fix your problem. We are versatile and independent Lenovo customer support provider andprovide comprehensive guidance & online help by various modes, includes Phone Support, Online live Chat, Email, and Remote technical support. Hence, contact us now to get prompt assistance for Lenovo computer/laptop technical issues or errors.